While working on a new one...


Hi everyone! There are bigger and bigger "time-distances" between my new posts and it does not make me happy at all. Unfortunately the amount of time I have is not helping as well. Ok, enough of complaining! I am going to work even harder! The picture above is from yesterday. I found this dress in sale for $20(!) and I absolutely love how comfortable it is. I will make more pictures this weekend so you can see it all.. that is all for now and I will talk to you later. Have a beautiful day!
p.s.: It is Friday! Yeeeeah!

4 comments:

  1. Love your converse??? Color is fabulous!!!

    ****CHANEL vintage handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin????
    Let me know...follow you then back.;-)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! this outfit looks cute :)
    www.frankvinyl.com
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete