Back to school!!!

So today was my another first day of a school. I was rushing from the beginning of the day. On Saturday, I realized that I don't have any note books and since I was sooo busy during the weekend, I had to go to get them today morning before the school stared. Then we already got a lot of home works -especially reading, I started getting feeling little bit nervous again, because I haven' t received any of my books yet. Yes, I might kind of switched the order when I ordered my "school bag" first and then I started to think about the books. No, I am not kidding. Seriously. Well, we are who we are, right? Oh well, after almost three months being off I forgot how stressful Mondays can be-and this is just beginnig.
Those of you who started (or are about to) new school year, I wish you good luck!!
Have a happy week,darlings!
Kisses,
L

p.s.: Here you can check out the bag I was talking about..

7 comments:

  1. Those pics look like fun!;) Good luck with your school!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm acurally excited, but that's because I'm starting a new school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pics!

    welcome to my lovely fashion blog!

    http://frau-eismann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love these photos!!


    xo
    francesca

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete