Sunset in NYC


As the headline prompts, these pictures were taken in NYC. Actually, they were already taken couple weeks ago. As I enjoy walking, I am grateful for my friends who keep walking with me through the city all day long without any target. 
Today, I accidentally heard a small part of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" and I remembered about me and my father driving in the car and having the volume boosted so loud that we couldn't hear our own voices while singing.. I like these moments :) Have a nice day! xx









blazer H&M
top H&M
jeans Forever 21
bracelet Asos / similar here
bag Steve Madden / similar here



11 comments:

  1. Ohhh NY!Jealous;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit ! and pictures :)

    xoxo
    www.fashion-cath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC is an amazing place...even though I've never been there. Ah, R.E.M is one of my favorite bands. It's sad that they don't do music anymore. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 new York!! Cute blog :) love from Las Vegas
    -jasmine o.
    ChicSinCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh new york looks amazing! I wish i was there ...

    new giveaway!
    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous! I wish I was in NYC at the moment
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! love your look!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete